- July 21, 2023
Participating in the Second Stage of the Nippon Foundation MEGURI2040
Fully Autonomous Ship Project for Social Implementation
- May 22, 2023
- Nihon Shipyard and Mitsubishi Shipbuilding launch joint study for Development of an Ocean-Going LCO2 Carrier
- May 16, 2023
- Maritime Consortium Successfully Completes Ammonia Co-Firing Test Using Cutting-Edge Ammonia-Fueled Engine
- January 5, 2023
- Parties Obtain World's First AiP for Ammonia Floating Storage and Regasification Barge
- November 28, 2022
- Ammonia Fueled Bulk Carrier Obtained AiP from Classification Society ClassNK
- September 7, 2022
- Ammonia-Fueled Ammonia Gas Carrier Obtained AiP from Classification Society ClassNK
- December 14, 2021
- Project for Developing a Remote-Engine-Monitoring System started
- January 6, 2021
- Welcome to visit our website!
In January 2021, Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. and Japan Marine United Corporation established a new joint venture called Nihon Shipyard Co., Ltd.
Recognizing that the worldwide competitive environment is becoming increasingly difficult as shipbuilding companies consolidate and reorganize all over the world, both companies have entered into a capital and business alliance with the purpose of strengthening their international competitiveness of their merchant marine businesses. In order to maximize the efficacy from the partnership between Imabari Shipbuilding Co., Ltd. and Japan Marine United Corporation by leveraging their respective strengths, the joint venture will create a system that enables them to offer proposals that will exceed traditional frameworks with a greater sense of speed, aiming to survive in the international market.
Our goal is to contribute to the development of society and industry by constantly offering our customers the best products and services and attaining sustainable growth. For those reasons, we hope that you will continue to provide us with even greater support in the future.
NIHON SHIPYARD CO.,LTD